Questions for Monthly Comics Spotlight #021: 2022-03

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Questions for Monthly Comics Spotlight #021: 2022-03

Post by JohnMayo »

Use this thread to submit questions and comments for James and I to discuss when we record Monthly Comics Spotlight #021: 2022-03.

The deadline is the end of March 2022.
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
doctormo
Reviewer

Re: Questions for Monthly Comics Spotlight #021: 2022-03

Post by doctormo »

My Questions...

1. John and James - Did you get the Wolverine-centric event X Lives of Wolverine and X Deaths of Wolverine? You did not mention either series in the February Spotlight episode, but the event's writer Ben Percy.
JasonZ
Fan

Re: Questions for Monthly Comics Spotlight #021: 2022-03

Post by JasonZ »

1. Can you guys talk about the Silver Surfer Rebirth series some? With Ron Marz and Ron Lim on the character does the book feel a like 90’s comic or more in line with the Silver Surfer Black characterization? The early 90’s (around Infinity Gauntlet era) was my favorite version of the character.

2. If you guys got Venom lethal protector, how is the story and does it feel like the early days of the character (90’s)?

3. Is there any place that lists what comics you guys are getting month to month to be able to gear any questions towards books you are actually reading?

4. Any thoughts on the Devil’s Reign mini series? Would you recommend it? Or any of the side mini-series? Also James did you get Devil’s Reign Moon Knight one shot? How do you feel his character was utilized during this storyline?

Thanks guys